Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Knit Picks # 3 / The Christmas Surprise!

I was so excited that I got to make my favorite customer ( and friend ) Emily her very own Throw Sized Blanket!  Not only was it my first time making a throw sized blanket, it was also my first time working with Knit Picks Mighty Stitch!


What I got :

Mighty Stitch

20% Wool 80% Acrylic

Gulfstream, Mullberry, and Mint

Absolutely amazing yarn. I cannot wait to get more once I use up my yarn stash. Its like a cloud in comparison to all other yarns I've ever had.

I made my friend a simple single crochet chevron blanket. It took me about 30ish hours to make? I took my time and wanted it to be as perfect as I could make it. I used a border that can be found here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN0Sj0IBB4U

She actually linked me to this via Facebook and said that it would look really cute on a blanket and she loved it so I did it for her blanket!





No comments:

Post a Comment