Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Knit Picks # 4 -- Simply Organic Cotton

I had a woman wanting a certified organic cotton blanket. I was pretty excited because I haven't worked with organic yet and I was thrilled with the outcome.

100% Simply Organic Cotton in "Marshmallow" which is undyed and unbleached.
$4.99 for 100g balls with 164 yards.

It was super soft and really easy to work with. I now prefer it over dishie or Lily n Cream which I have used. This cotton wasnt super stretched out or weird while I was working with it and the blanket itself looks beautiful.
Finishing up an organic cotton crochet blanket.  #customorder #crochet #etsy #etsyshop #etsyshopowner #etsyfind #blankets #smallbusiness #supportlocal #freeshipping #etsyonsale #etsyhandmade #organiccotton #ecofriendly #organiclove #organicblanket #cottonblanket #undyed #unbleached  #closeup #instagood #cute #leavequestions #followme #justask #askmemaybe #animallovers #photooftheday #filter #mobile
The picture above is what it looked like while I was working on it. Pattern available here :
http://moderngracedesign.blogspot.ca/2012/09/baby-blanket-free-pattern.html  -- The pattern is really easy to follow and comes out gorgeous as you can see down below. 



This is what it looked like when it was finished : 

Finished custom order. Check out my shop. Link in bio. #organiccotton #etsy #etsyshop #etsyshopowner #etsyfind #blankets #smallbusiness #supportlocal #freeshipping #etsyonsale #etsyhandmade #etsyfinds #babyshowergift #gifts #presents #christmas #shopping #buyit #buymystuff #paypal #onsale #instashop #instasale #yarnaddict #crochetaddict #adorable #sweet #girl #white #happy


I hope to work with it again. Simply Amazing 

2 comments:

  1. The blanket is wonderful! Thank you for sharing the pattern. Thank you for sharing the pattern! Did you find a good online source for the organic cotton or did you purchase it locally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used KnitPicks Simply Organic Yarn. I purchase 90% of my yarn from them. www.knitpicks.com :]

      Delete