Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Continuous Granny Square

The Continuous Granny Square Blanket is amazing. I sold my first one (Pictured up top and on the side) a little while ago. I love that you can pick any colors and it will still be a classic. I was planning on finishing it for Autumn so I chose vibrant autumn colors. Regular Granny Square Blankets are time consuming. I made 20 squares before realizing I needed like 100. That can be very daunting for someone who has little patience like I do. So I found the Continuous Granny square. Instead of ending the square you stared you just make it bigger and bigger. The one that I made (to the right) is Throw sized. The one on the bottom is baby sized (Also Available for Purchase Here ) You can make it bigger, or even smaller depending on your preference.



No comments:

Post a Comment